Monday, 2 June 2014

New Item - Song of the Week


Okay I am, without a doubt, a music addict. I also, just a warning, have the strangest taste in music ever. It ranges from One Direction to Arctic Monkeys to Mumford and Sons and back to Little Mix. I would honestly love to know if anyone can relate. I wanted to write about music and was thinking of starting another blog but then decided, why not just post it on here? Obviously, anything I post is completely my own opinion and I, in no way, am trying to force my opinions on anyone else. Its just what I love listening to. 

My first "Song of the Week" has to be two songs (oops) by One Direction and 5 Seconds of Summer. I know, so cliche, I'm a teenage girl who like loves One Direction,
sue me. But before you overrule and completely judge my music taste I would again like to emphasise just how versatile my choice in music is. Anyway, back to the point. My songs of this week are "Better Than Words" by One Direction and "Eighteen" by 5 Seconds of Summer" (fan-girling internally). 

So, on Saturday, I, after waiting for over a year, it is finally the 7th of August, my WWA Tour date. I could not believe that 5 Seconds of Summer were opening for them again, I screamed when I found out (so stereotypical right?). Anyway, I know this is an extremely fangirly (?) post, but I just had to share my excitement somewhere. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe