Sunday, 22 June 2014

Song of the Week

 


So, this weekend has been kind of amazing. On   Saturday I went to the Summertime Ball with a few of my friends. It was incredible. The acts were so good, 5 Seconds of Summer, The Vamps, Jessie J, all of them.
This was the first time I'd seen Ed Sheeran live
and there are not even enough words to describe it.
On Sunday I went to see 'The Fault In Our Stars'. To say I cried is an understatement. I had read the book before so knew what was going to happen. It was heartbreakingly good. I recommend everyone goes and sees it.
Anyway, for both of these reasons, my song of the week is 'All of the Stars' by Ed Sheeran. This song is from the soundtrack to TFIOS and is a genuinely heartfelt, emotional song. Just what Ed Sheeran does best.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe