Sunday, 20 July 2014

I Have Re-Found My Love For H&M

 
 
Last weekend I was in need of some serious retail therapy. I haven't been to H&M for a while and I always forget that you can find some really nice stuff in there. I bought a lot of holiday/travel stuff as I'm going to Italy in a couple of weeks.
So, I picked up four (in all available colours oops) of these Cropped Jersey Tops because, well I
wanted
them, and you can literally wear them with anything. I think they're great with skirts or under muscle tanks. Speaking of skirts, I grabbed this burgundy skater skirt (which I cannot find on the website - though it was on sale) for just £4!
Oh, I also bought these Bandeaus to wear under the crop tops, and any other tops, as they were the perfect colours.
I got this Lace Top, it is pretty low-cut so I think I will just make the straps a bit shorter, (benefits of taking GCSE textiles) but other than that it's really cute.
I wasn't planning on buying the Knitted Top, but I saw it, tried it on and just had to. It's perfect for [English] summer.
The final thing I bought was this pair of Sweatshirt Shorts because they're perfect for travelling and wearing on lazy days. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe