Friday, 26 December 2014

Christmas Gifts

I know, I know, I'm actually posting! This blog still exists! I'm so sorry but I have had absolutely no inspiration or time to write anything for, well, months. But here I am!

It's that time of year again. Shopping and sales and trees and presents and Christmas. I am someone who loves giving
(and receiving) presents but I always find it hard to choose the right gift. This year though, I think I've done quite well.

My friends and I decided we weren't going to do presents this year, too much time, too little money, so I had a bit more to spend on my family. I gave my brother a game of his choice because, well what else can I get for a 14 year old boy who spends all his time on his computer. For my sister (who is also 14, they are twins) I got an assortment of Lush products (Shoot For The Stars Bath BombMmmelting Marshmallow Moment Bath Melt and Soft Coeur Massage Bar). For my mum I followed the advice of many YouTubers and bought the Aromatherapy Associates Ultimate Bath Jewels. And finally, for my dad, who, by the way, is very hard to shop for, a hat. Don't ask, I'm not even sure myself, but he wanted it. 

I hope those celebrating had a lovely Christmas, and happy holidays to all of you!








No comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe